The CMMC Training Academy’s CCP Practice Exam is available to anyone and you don’t need to have attended training to use it. The CCP Practice Exam is open to anyone, whether or not they have attended training.
The CCP Practice Exam is FREE to our CCP students. Others may purchase access to the CCP Practice Exam.
READ ME: After you take the practice exam, you will receive feedback that highlights the % of correct answers per each CCP exam blueprint domain.
We do not provide answers to questions because we believe, and is demonstrated by incrementally improved student performance on our practice exam, that it’s more effective to allow the students to re-study the domain areas without knowing specifically which individual question(s) were correct/incorrect.
Although we do understand that students want to know what they got wrong so they can focus on those specific questions, we don’t think just knowing the correct answer choice really supports a deeper understanding of the CMMC and exam domains/topics.
We advise students that if they can perform 80% or better on our exam then they will likely be very successful on the official CMMC CCP exam. If we simply gave the answers then the student would simply recall the answer to choose on our practice exam, which can lead to a false positive.
We respect that others have different opinions on this, however, for now, this is our policy.
UPDATE: Please review the information at the following Cyber AB link for information regarding the CCP Exam process:
Click to learn How to Register for the Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) Exam!
By using our CCP Practice Exam you are agreeing to the following terms:
- You will not copy, print, reproduce, or replicate, in whole or in part, the material presented in any manner
- You will not share your Access Code with any entity (e.g., person, organization, system, etc.)
- You will not use the system in a shared manner (e.g., Teams or Zoom sessions) where anyone other than yourself is able to access the information in any manner (e.g., see, hear, copy, record, etc.)
- Any suspicious behavior or violations will result in immediate termination of your access without any means to contest or appeal the decision
- Any violations could be reported to CAICO and the Cyber AB for possible violations of the CMMC Code of Professional Conduct