ALL DATES AND CRITERIA NOTED BELOW ARE ESTIMATED
WE HAVE NO SPECIFIC GUIDANCE FROM THE CMMC-AB OR DOD AS TO THE AVAILABILITY OF THE TRAINING CONTENT
- Certified CMMC Assessor Course
- PREREQUISITE: This course is open to anyone, however, in order to pursue CMMC-AB/CyberAB certification you must meet their requirements noted below and have taken the CCP and CCA courses and passed the corresponding exams.
- Format: In Classroom (Mesa, Arizona) | CMMC-AB (Provisional) Certified Instructor Led
- Format: Live | CMMC-AB (Provisional) Certified Instructor Led
- USA: Standard Course: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Arizona) Mountain Standard Time
- Europe (Online): 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Central European Time/Central European Summer Time
- Middle East (Online): 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Gulf Standard Time
- East Asia (Online): 6 a.m. – 2 p.m. Singapore Time (4-Day Program)
- Duration: 5 Days
- Online Courseware
- Certified CMMC Assessor Course
One of the main benefits associated with attending the CMMC training course is having expert instructors who provide the masterful training you need to absorb information quickly and implement important steps in your daily operational activities. Our trainers have considerable years of experience in delivering training courses in various industries. That being said, our CMMC training curriculum and our experts are capable of offering you the knowledge and skills you need to thrive in your job position.
As a CMMC-AB approved Licensed Training Provider (LTP), we are experts at pinpointing the exact requirements put by CMMC and embracing those requirements through the training curriculum. Considering that the defense industrial base (DIB) partnership consists of more than 300,000 companies and their subcontractors who perform under contract with the DoD, the demand for Certified CMMC Professionals and Assessors will be significant.
Who Should Attend?
- Consultants looking to provide CMMC guidance
- Individuals continuing the CMMC-AB Certified CMMC Assessor or Certified CMMC Instructor career path
What are the prerequisites to get certified?
- Citizenship Requirements
- No U.S. citizenship is required for non-certified services
- U.S. citizenship required to participate in Level 2 certified assessments
- U.S. Citizenship
- International C3PAOs
- Must be citizens of the country where the C3PAO is based
- Authorized only to assess contractors based in that country
- The U.S. Government must establish bi-lateral agreements with other countries with respect to CMMC prior to the issuance of any authorizations related to CMMC
To become a Certified CMMC Assessor (CCA):
- Review the CCA Blueprint prerequisites.
- Take CCA training with a Licensed Training Provider (LTP). LTPs can be found through the CMMC Central Marketplace.
- Note: Only individuals successfully trained by an LTP will have access to register to take the CCA exam
- Complete the training survey provided by the AB
- Note: Date of survey release TBD, but if you have successfully completed training and your LTP has submitted your information with CPN you will receive a notification once the survey goes live.
- Pay exam fee, register for exam, and take and pass CCA certification exam
- Note: The CCA exam will tentatively launch in December 2022, registration notifications will go out in November.
This training course is participant centered and:
- Contains lecture sessions illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Encourages interaction between participants by means of questions, suggestions, exercises based on a case study, quizzes, etc.
- Includes quizzes which are a simulation of the questions of the certification exam