Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) Exam Preparation Course | This is the LIVE, ONLINE Format
THIS EXAM PREP COURSE IS FREE TO OUR PAID CCP STUDENTS. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE CCP COURSE WITH US. IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE CCP COURSE WITH US AND WANT TO ATTEND THE CCP EXAM PREP, FOLLOW THIS LINK AND REGISTER FOR FREE. https://cmmctraining.academy/ccp-and-or-cca-exam-prep-registration/
- Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) Exam Preparation Course
- Format: Live | CMMC-AB (Provisional) Certified Instructor Led
- Duration: 1 Day
- You may all or parts of the session. You are free to decide. We do not need to know your preference.
- It is vitally important that you read the SPECIAL NOTE and the PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT AND WAIVER below prior to purchasing and participating in this exam preparation course
CCP Exam Prep Outline
This LIVE, ONLINE course is designed to help Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) training graduates prepare for their upcoming certification exam. This course uses the Certified CMMC Professional Exam Blueprint as a basis of preparing for the exam and is unique to the traditional training courses.
The CCP Exam Blueprint allocates different weights to the various subjects and the exam preparation distributes the equivalent amount of time for preparation.
- CMMC Ecosystem: 5%
- CMMC-AB Code of Professional Conduct (Ethics): 5%
- CMMC Governance and Sources Documents: 15%
- CMMC Model Construct and Implementation Evaluation: 35%
- CMMC Assessment Process (CAP): 25%
- Scoping: 15%
- 45 Minutes: CMMC Ecosystem
- 45 Minutes: CMMC-AB Code of Professional Conduct (Ethics)
- 1 Hour: CMMC Governance and Sources Documents
- 1 Hour: Lunch/Dinner Break
- 1 Hour: CMMC Governance and Sources Documents: Continued
- 1 Hour: CMMC Model Construct and Implementation Evaluation
- 1.5 Hours: CMMC Assessment Process (CAP)
- 1 Hours: Scoping
Who Should Attend?
- Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) candidates preparing for the CMMC CCP exam
Why Should You Attend?
The Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) exam is considered a “high stakes” exam and will require a considerable investment of time to prepare. While this CCP Exam Prep course does not and cannot guarantee a passing score, it nonetheless provides another opportunity to learn and discuss the CMMC material, which will undoubtedly help in exam preparation.
Who Can Attend?
This training course is intended for:
- CMMC Training Academy Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) course graduates. This course is FREE to our graduates. If you are a CMMC Training Academy CCP course graduate then USE THE FOLLOWING LINK TO REGISTER. DO NOT “PURCHASE” THE EXAM PREP.
- CCP course graduates from other CMMC Licensed Training Providers (LTPs). CCP graduates from other LTPs must pay to attend our Certified CMMC Professional Exam Preparation sessions.
What are the prerequisites to get certified?
You should have completed Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) training from the CMMC Training Academy or another CMMC-AB approved LTP.
SPECIAL NOTE: By registering for this live, online course you are agreeing to the following terms:
- If you participate with your video on or use a profile picture, you are agreeing to have your video and/or image recorded;
- If you participate by speaking, you are agreeing to have your voice recorded;
- If you participate by making comments in the chat feature, you are agreeing to have your name and comments recorded;
- If you do not want your profile or video image recorded, turn off your video and remove your profile image;
- If you do not want your voice recorded, mute your microphone;
- If you do not want your name and comment(s) recorded, do not use the chat feature; and
- If you participate in this training you waive all rights to compensation.
PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT AND WAIVER
I hereby irrevocably permit, authorize and license CMMC Training Academy, a service of Cyber Security Training and Consulting LLC (“Company”), and its affiliates, successors and assigns, and their respective licensees, advertising agencies, promotion agencies and fulfillment agencies, and the employees, officers, directors and agents of each and all of them (“Authorized Persons”), to display, publicly perform, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, reproduce, record, photograph, digitize, modify, alter, edit, adapt, create derivative works, exploit, sell, rent, license, otherwise use and permit others to use my name, image, likeness, appearance, voice, personal biographical information, and other personal characteristics and all materials created by or on behalf of the Company that incorporate any of the foregoing (“Materials”) on a perpetual basis throughout the world and in any medium or format whatsoever now existing or hereafter created, including but not limited to, in and on magazines, brochures and other print publications, electronic, magnetic and optical media, television broadcasts, radio broadcasts, display, point-of-sale and other advertising and promotional materials, press releases, the internet, and for any other purpose, including but not limited to advertising, public relations, publicity, packaging and promotion of the Company and its affiliates and their businesses, products and services, without further consent from or royalty, payment or other compensation to me.
I hereby irrevocably transfer and assign to the Company my entire right, title and interest, if any, in and to the Materials and all copyrights in the Materials arising in any jurisdiction throughout the world, including the right to register and sue to enforce such copyrights against infringers. I acknowledge and agree that I have no right to review or approve Materials before they are used by the Company, and that the Company has no liability to me for any editing or alteration of the Materials or for any distortion or other effects resulting from the Company’s editing, alteration or use of the Materials. The Company has no obligation to use the Materials or to exercise any rights given by this Agreement.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, I hereby irrevocably waive all legal and equitable rights relating to all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, suits, damages and expenses, including but not limited to claims for copyright or trademark infringement, infringement of moral rights, defamation, invasion of rights of privacy, rights of publicity, intrusion, false light, public disclosure of private facts, physical or emotional injury or distress or any similar claim or cause of action in tort, contract or any other legal theory, now known or hereafter known in any jurisdiction throughout the world (collectively, “Claims”) arising directly or indirectly from the Authorized Persons’ exercise of their rights under this Agreement and the use and exploitation of the Materials, and whether resulting in whole or in part by the negligence of the Company or any other person, covenants not to make or bring any such Claim against any Authorized Person and forever releases and discharges the Authorized Persons from liability under such Claims.
All matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Arizona without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction). Any claim or cause of action arising under this Agreement shall be brought only in the federal and state courts located in Arizona, and the parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
THROUGH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS TRAINING YOU ARE PROVIDING THE COMPANY WITH YOUR ABSOLUTE AND UNCONDITIONAL CONSENT, WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY, ALLOWING THE COMPANY TO PUBLICIZE AND COMMERCIALLY EXPLOIT YOUR NAME, LIKENESS AND OTHER PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS AND PRIVATE INFORMATION AS SET OUT ABOVE. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE TRAINING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS HEREIN AND THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE THE COMPANY.