Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) Course
- Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) Course
- Format: Online | Live | CMMC-AB Certified Instructor Led
- Duration: 5 Days*
- Exam Coupon
One of the main benefits associated with attending the CMMC training course is having expert instructors who provide the masterful training you need to absorb information quickly and implement important steps in your daily operational activities. Our trainers have considerable years of experience in delivering training courses in various industries. That being said, our CMMC training curriculum and our experts are capable of offering you the knowledge and skills you need to thrive in your job position.
As a CMMC-AB approved Licensed Training Provider (LTP), we are experts at pinpointing the exact requirements put by CMMC and embracing those requirements through the training curriculum. Considering that the defense industrial base (DIB) partnership consists of more than 300,000 companies and their subcontractors who perform under contract with the DoD, the demand for Certified CMMC Professionals, Certified CCA-1, CCA-3, and CCA-5 will be enormous.
This type of certification is the essence for anyone who will be performing any level o f CMMC assessment. Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) can be part of an assessment team under the supervision of a Certified CMMC Assessor. In order to become a CCP, the respective candidate must successfully complete a CMMC-AB Certified CMMC Professional Training from a PECB Licensed Training Provider. Taking the
exam is optional for those who wish to operate as Certified CMMC Professionals only. More information on becoming a Certified CMMC Professionals can be found here.
Pay for CMMC training in installments using our partnership with Splitit! Simply choose Splitit during the checkout process.
Who Should Attend?
- Employees of DoD contractors that make up the Defense Industrial Base (DIB)
- Regulatory compliance officers and legal team members
- Cybersecurity managers
- Consultants looking to provide CMMC guidance
- Individuals starting the CMMC-AB Certified CMMC Assessor or Certified CMMC Instructor career path
- Anyone looking to build a foundation of knowledge and skills around the new CMMC requirements
Why Should You Attend?
By attending the CMMC Certified Professional training course, you will acquire knowledge about the structure of the CMMC model including CMMC levels, domains, capabilities, processes, and practices. In addition, you will develop the ability to understand, differentiate, and explain the relationship between the CMMC and the primary reference documentation such as FAR 52.204-21, DFARS 252.204-7012, DFARS 252.204-7019-7021, NIST SP 800-171, NIST 800-172, NIST 800-53, CUI Definitions and Guidelines from NARA and DOD, and CERT RMM. You will also be able to (a) identify, describe, and compare the roles and responsibilities of each member of the CMMC-AB ecosystem, (b) know what are the CMMC assessment methodology phases, (c) identify and mitigate ethical concerns based on CMMC-AB Code of Professional Conduct, and (d) define and determine the roles and responsibilities for Federal Contract Information (FCI) and Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI).
This training course will allow you to become a valuable asset for consultancy agencies, CMMC Third-Party Assessor Organizations (C3PAO), and organizations demanding CMMC trained resources.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you pass the exam, you can apply for a “CMMC Certified Professional” credential.
Who Can Attend?
This training course is intended for:
- Individuals interested in being part of the CMMC-AB ecosystem such as Certified Assessors and Certified Instructors
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the CMMC model and its requirements
- Individuals interested in providing consultancy services for the CMMC preparation
- Individuals working for suppliers of the Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Industrial Base (DIB) and for other organizations seeking CMMC certification
- Cybersecurity and technology consultants and CMMC assessment team members
What are the prerequisites to get certified?
Certified CMMC Professionals and Certified CMMC Assessors must meet citizenship requirements as defined by the CMMC-AB:
- Certified CMMC Professionals and CCA-1 Assessors: The candidate must be a U.S. person (U.S. citizenship is required to participate as a team member on ML-2 assessments.)
- CCA-3 and above: The candidate must have a U.S. citizenship.
- International C3PAOs: The candidate must be a citizen of the country where the C3PAO is based, and will be authorized only to assess contractors based in that country.
- The U.S. Government must establish bilateral agreements with other countries with respect to CMMC prior to the issuance of any authorizations related to CMMC.
This training course allows you to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the CMMC domains, capabilities, levels, processes, and practices of the CMMC model
- Acknowledge the correlation between CMMC model, FAR clause 52.204-21, DFARS clause 252.204-7012, NIST SP 800-171, and other standards and frameworks
- Acquire the ability to interpret the requirements of the CMMC model in the specific context of an Organization Seeking Certification (OSC)
- Obtain the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively implementing and managing the requirements of the CMMC model for the required CMMC level
- Acquire knowledge on the CMMC assessment methodology and process across all CMMC levels
This training course is participant centered and:
- Contains lecture sessions illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Encourages interaction between participants by means of questions, suggestions, exercises based on a case study, quizzes, etc.
- Includes quizzes which are a simulation of the questions of the certification exam
Prerequisites for attending the training course
There is no specific prerequisite for participating in this training course, however, it is recommended to have a general knowledge of cybersecurity and information technology concepts and principles.
CMMC CP TRAINING DATES: Select your preferred date during the checkout process.
- June 21-25, 2021: CMMC CCP (Online & In Classroom – Phoenix, Arizona | Live | Instructor-Led)
- July 12-16, 2021: CMMC CCP (Online & In Classroom – Phoenix, Arizona | Live | Instructor-Led)
- August 16-20, 2021: CMMC CCP (Online & In Classroom – Phoenix, Arizona | Live | Instructor-Led)
- September 6-10, 2021: CMMC CCP (Online & In Classroom – Phoenix, Arizona | Live | Instructor-Led)
- October 4-8, 2021: CMMC CCP (Online & In Classroom – Phoenix, Arizona | Live | Instructor-Led)
- November 8-12, 2021: CMMC CCP (Online & In Classroom – Phoenix, Arizona | Live | Instructor-Led)