Certified CMMC Assessor Maturity Level 1 (CCA-1)
- Certified CMMC Assessor Maturity Level 1 (CCA-1) Course
- PREREQUISITE: You must have taken the CCP course and passed the CCP exam prior to taking this course. DO NOT select a date for this course that is prior to your CMMC Fundamentals or CCP courses.
- Format: Online | Live | CMMC-AB Certified Instructor Led
- Duration: 3 Days*
- Exam Coupon
One of the main benefits associated with attending the CMMC training course is having expert instructors who provide the masterful training you need to absorb information quickly and implement important steps in your daily operational activities. Our trainers have considerable years of experience in delivering training courses in various industries. That being said, our CMMC training curriculum and our experts are capable of offering you the knowledge and skills you need to thrive in your job position.
As a CMMC-AB approved Licensed Training Provider (LTP), we are experts at pinpointing the exact requirements put by CMMC and embracing those requirements through the training curriculum. Considering that the defense industrial base (DIB) partnership consists of more than 300,000 companies and their subcontractors who perform under contract with the DoD, the demand for Certified CMMC Professionals, Certified CCA-1, CCA-3, and CCA-5 will be enormous.
The Certified CCA-1 Assessor is the baseline certification for candidates who wish to conduct CMMC Maturity Level 1 standard assessments. In order to achieve this certification, candidates need to be Certified CMMC Professionals first. After passing the CCA-1 certification exam, Assessors must schedule and conduct their first assessment under the supervision of an AB staff or an AB-contracted senior assessor.
Pay for CMMC training in installments using our partnership with Splitit! Simply choose Splitit during the checkout process.
Who Should Attend?
- Consultants looking to provide CMMC guidance
- Individuals continuing the CMMC-AB Certified CMMC Assessor or Certified CMMC Instructor career path
- Anyone looking to build a foundation of knowledge and skills around the new CMMC requirements
What are the prerequisites to get certified?
Certified CMMC Professionals and Certified CMMC Assessors must meet citizenship requirements as defined by the CMMC-AB:
- Certified CMMC Professionals and CCA-1 Assessors: The candidate must be a U.S. person (U.S. citizenship is required to participate as a team member on ML-2 assessments.)
- CCA-3 and above: The candidate must have a U.S. citizenship.
- International C3PAOs: The candidate must be a citizen of the country where the C3PAO is based, and will be authorized only to assess contractors based in that country.
- The U.S. Government must establish bilateral agreements with other countries with respect to CMMC prior to the issuance of any authorizations related to CMMC.
This training course is participant centered and:
- Contains lecture sessions illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Encourages interaction between participants by means of questions, suggestions, exercises based on a case study, quizzes, etc.
- Includes quizzes which are a simulation of the questions of the certification exam
Available Selectable Training Dates:
- June 28-30, 2021
- July 19-21, 2021
- August 23-25, 2021
- September 13-15, 2021
- October 20-22, 2021
- November 15-17, 2021