Welcome to Security Awareness (CMMC): 2022 Edition. This course helps organizations seeking certification (OSCs) satisfy their awareness and training requirements. This course integrates information about the CMMC with required cybersecurity risk topics.
This course is available in: Spoken English and Subtitled Traditional Chinese, Japanese, German and Arabic.
Course access is sold in annual subscriptions and are license PER USER/PER YEAR. The more years you subscribe to, the greater the discount.
Check out a teaser of this year’s updated version!
By default, the course is hosted on our unique instance of the industry-leading SAP Litmos learning management system. However, as noted below, you can host on your own LMS. Regardless, we will contact you after your purchase to either collect employee information and onboard your company or work with you regarding customizations and/or SCORM export.
Organizations can replace their existing employee security awareness training with this version. We also have a non-CMMC version of the course that is sold separately, which can be delivered to other employees who have nothing to do with the CMMC. By purchasing both, companies can have standardized training that is unique and targeted to specific needs. If you wish to purchase both versions, simply add the total employee count during the checkout process. We will segregate the employee population during onboarding.
This is the third generation of our CMMC security awareness training and we feel the best ever! As noted by the name, we will update the course on an annual basis to align to an OSCs annual training/re-training/refresher process.
The course includes the following modules:
- Course Welcome
- Course Objectives
- Legal, Regulatory, and Policy Drivers
- FCI & CUI
- CMMC Ecosystem
- CMMC Model
- CMMC Domains, Practices, and Objectives
- F-35C Lightning II
- F-35 Parts Supply Chain
- Securing the Supply Chain
- Policies, Standards, and Procedures
- Job Duties & Responsibilities
- F-35 Revisited
- Top Security Risks
- Special Attention
- Hacker Types & Categories
- Advanced Persistent Threats
- Insider Threats
- Phishing, Spearphishing & Whaling
- Common Signs of Phishing Attacks
- Advanced Tactics & Techniques
- Suspicious Behavior
- Data Beaches
- In Case of Attack
- 2021: Year in Review
- Course Review
- 10 Question Quiz (Not required for CMMC compliance. Whether or not to use the quiz or adjust the number of questions is reserved for Customization and/or SCORM export customers.)
As an added bonus, all Security Awareness (CMMC): 2022 Edition will also receive access to our Executive Introduction to the CMMC online course, which you may have seen on the home page here. This course is designed to act as a simple introduction to CMMC 2.0 while also mentioning some of the differences between 1.0 and 2.0. This course is focused on the CMMC, not the related security controls. The focus on the security aspects and related security awareness topics are integrated into the Security Awareness (CMMC): 2022 Edition.
Customization: We are happy to support your desire to customize the training material to brand it for your company. The fee for customizations is: $2,500. We support the following customizations:
- Add one slide near the beginning of the course with audio, video, and or text messaging from your organization leadership.
- Logos placed in one of the corners of each slide. We will determine the best location based on the slide content.
SCORM Export: We are happy to provide our courses in SCORM format for use on your own LMS. The fee for SCORM export is: $2,500. We will not export in any other format.
Select Customization and/or SCORM export to add these options to your purchase.